Permanent / London United Kingdom
Account Manager london £35,000
Our client is a specialist medical communications agency which operates with an independent mindset as part of a global advertising & PR group. They are award winning & have the benefits of both a niche and highly evolved enterprise with the security and clout of the wider group.
- Account management of specific client accounts and liaison with clients to update them on progress of work. Effective implementation of account responsibilities
- ensure projects are delivered with smart objectives and are evaluated on completion.
- Use of client relationship strategies and bringing new ideas to all client interactions wherever possible
- Proactively looking for opportunities and encouraging other team members to add value to clients and grow existing accounts
- Demonstrates an awareness of the forecasted income on each of your accounts and work with the senior team to achieve/ exceed this
- Effective contribution towards resourcing process with support of Account Director, including developing workload planners on time and providing to Account Directors for monthly resource planning and running mid-month hours and providing recommendations to team for appropriate resourcing
- New business development and effectively maintaining relationships with contacts and proactively identifying opportunities to follow up with them.
- When pitching use the new business methodology and relevant tools from the handbook
- Degree or graduate calibre
- SAE or AM experience within Healthcare PR
- 2 years people management skills
- 2 year of delivering
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.