Associate Director Medical Communications Kent
Permanent / Kent United Kingdom
Associate Director - Medical Communication Kent £70,000
Our client is a dynamic healthcare communications agency and a leading provider of medical education and marketing services to the pharmaceutical & healthcare industries. They are seeking an Associate Director to provide overall direction and leadership for all accounts within a client service team and to drive business growth.
- This is a senior role within the company and an overview of the remit is as follows;
- Provide direct line management to all personnel within a designated client service team.
- Increase revenue and profits to achieve forecasted revenue through the provision of outstanding service levels of existing accounts & the generation of new business opportunities.
- Provide senior representation to clients, championing agency/staff as needed, and offering solutions to areas of concern
- Develops new business proposals and leads new business pitches
- Leadership of all team personnel, allocation of work, follow-up, coaching and ensuring projects are delivered on time & to the complete satisfaction of clients.
- Ensure training needs of individual team members are met
- Work with other team directors to ensure a consistent approach across all teams
- Proven management experience and established leadership skills in an agency or industry role
- Previous senior role within the Pharmaceutical industry or agency
- Proven track record of team leadership & delivery of a high standard of customer care
- Proven people management skills
- Demonstrates gravitas and leadership skills both within the agency and with clients with a proven ability to motivate others and provide clear direction
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.