Associate Director Regulatory Affairs London
Permanent / London, UK
Associate Director - Regulatory Affairs office based in Greater London
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for an experienced Clinical Start up manager or Associate Director based in UK.
This is a great opportunity to join an experienced team for an office based role.
- the main point of contact for information and escalation of issues related to the country
- accountability for oversight and delivery of projects
- perform quality checks on submission documents and site essential documents;
- provide solutions to start-up issues and challenges
- support the BD team during bid defenses meetings
- line management and support to the local start up team
- mandatory Bachelor degree
- min 1 year of experience as a Line Manager in start up
- 6 years of experience in clinical research
- previous experience in EC & CA submissions
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.