Business Development Director France home based
Permanent / France
Director of Business Development - Home Based - France
Our Client is a global provider early stage clinical research services. With facilities throughout the world and over 700 research beds they utilise start of the art technology to provide an industry leading service.
The core focus of the role is to develop the European client base within the Pharmaceutical and Biotech sectors for their pre-clinical through to IIa clinical research services.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Account management of high profile, new and high potential accounts within an assigned territory;
- Utilising experience of market segments, sales cycle, competition, and regulations as well as current trends to maximise profitability within assigned territory;
- Development and implementation of business development plan;
- Use account management experience to capitalise on cross selling opportunities
- Ability to acquire new business and build and maintain new and existing client relationships
Experience and Education;
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in the life sciences
- At least 3 years experience within CRO or Pharma services business development
- Ideally experience in Phase II-III-IV sales is a strong advantage
- Experience developing business in Northern Europe
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.