Business Development Manager Netherlands
Permanent / Amsterdam Netherlands
Business development Manager Netherlands
Our Client is a dynamic global pharmaceutical business with the European HQ in Greater London. The company is going through a period of growth at the moment and are restructuring to meet the challenges of the increase demand. As part of this growth strategy they have commission us to source a Business development Manager to join the European team.
- You will be responsible for the growing the sales within the Netherlands through business through tie-ups with local wholesalers & pharmacy chains, and by winning national tenders.
- Promote the company to new and existing customers through the management and growth of all products in the Netherlands.
- Preparation and submission of tenders for national and regional contracts
- Plan and execute a market/ business expansion strategy for the region through new distribution arrangements and partnerships
- Work in conjunction with the European business development team
- Plan and deliver new product launches on a national level
- Plan and close new regional level commercial opportunities
- Strong Functional & technical expertise
- Ability and proven record of creating and driving new business opportunities
- Minimum 3 years' experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum 1-2 years in Tender Management
- 1-2 experience in Key Account Management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.