Clinical Research Associate Home Based Belgium
Permanent / Belgium
Clinical Research Associate - Home Based Belgium
Global CRO currently supporting various Pharmaceutical & Biotech companies globally. Our clients offers a full service solution encompassing clinical & non-clinical development, peri-approval & market access. They are currently seeking a CRA Home Based in Belgium in one of the major cities
- Monitoring clinical studies in phases II-III
- Assuring adherence to Good Clinical Practices, investigator integrity, and compliance with all study procedures.
- Identification, qualification and initiation of investigators and their sites.
- Supervising study conduct according to GCP requirements and all applicable laws.
- Education in Life Sciences Degree, Pharmacy or Medicine
- 1 year monitoring experience as CRA within a CRO, Pharma, Biotech in Belgium
- Experience as Home based CRA
- Experience with site initiation, site close out
- Experience in clinical studies phase II-III
- Fluent English & Dutch & French
- Excellent communication skills
- A full clean drivers license
- FTE: 1.0
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.