Clinical Start up Manager office based London
Permanent / Greater London, UK
Clinical Start up Manager - office based - Greater London
We are currently recruiting for a Clinical Start Manager based in Greater London, this is an exciting opportunity to join our client - a global Clinical Research Organisation, a leader in Phase I, II, III and IV services.
- the main point of contact for information and escalation of issues related to the country
- accountability for oversight and delivery of projects
- perform quality checks on submission documents and site essential documents;
- provide solutions to start-up issues and challenges
- support the BD team during bid defenses meetings
- line management and support to the local start up team
- mandatory lifescience degree
- min 1 year of experience as line manager or as Start up Lead in a CRO or Pharma
- 6 years of experience in clinical research
- experience with EC& CAsubmissions
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.