CRA home based Madrid low travel
Permanent / Madrid, Spain
CRA - home based - Madrid - low travel
Our client is one of the world's largest CRO, supporting Pharmaceutical & Biotech companies globally. They offer a full service solution encompassing clinical & non-clinical development, peri-approval & market access.
- Monitoring clinical studies in phases II-III
- Assuring adherence to Good Clinical Practices, investigator integrity, and compliance with all study procedures.
- Identification, qualification and initiation of investigators and their sites.
- Supervising study conduct according to GCP requirements and all applicable laws.
- Education in Life Sciences Degree, Pharmacy or Medicine
- 3 years monitoring experience as CRA within a CRO, Pharma, Biotech in Spain
- Experience with site initiation, site close out
- Experience in clinical studies phase II-III
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Excellent communication skills
- A full clean drivers license
- FTE: 1.0
Keywords: Spain, Madrid, CRO, clinical studies, SCRA, Office based.
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.