CRA office based ROME
Permanent / Rome, Italy
Clinical Research Associate - office based in Rome
- Monitoring clinical studies in phases II-III
- Assuring adherence to Good Clinical Practices, investigator integrity, and compliance with all study procedures.
- Identification, qualification and initiation of investigators and their sites.
- Supervising study conduct according to GCP requirements and all applicable laws.
- Education in Life Sciences Degree, Pharmacy or Medicine
- 1 years monitoring experience as CRA within a CRO, Pharma, Biotech in Italy
- Experience with site initiation, site close out
- Experience in clinical studies phase II-III
- Fluent English and Italian
- Excellent communication skills
- A full clean drivers license
- FTE: 1.0
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.