Drug Safety Manager Greater London
Permanent / Greater London, United Kingdom
Pharmacovigilance/ Drug safety Manager - Greater London
we are currently recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance/ Drug safety Manager to lead their pharmacovigilance team in the UK. the company is known for its development of personnel and the quality of the work produced. This role enables structured development with the progression plan to become a director within pharmacovigilance.
- You will be able to convert fully the International regulations regarding Pharmacovigilance into practical solutions for a variety of clients
- You will be customer focused, be able to influence and offer a consultative service
- You will be a good Project and line Manager, organised and be able to lead and motivate a team
- You will be involved in presenting and pitching for new business with both existing clients and new business opportunities.
- This is an opportunity for an individual not afraid of hard work and commitment but also offers a very attractive bonus scheme to match the hard work and achievements.
- Bachelor's degree in a science related field, or equivalent experience
- Good medical/therapeutic area knowledge and medical terminology familiarity
- This experience must include a proven understanding of the pharmacovigilance process and experience in leading projects to successful completion in a variety of environments.
- Min 1 years line management experience is essential
Key words; PV, Global, CRO, Consultancy, Office based, Pharma, Biotech, line management, Pharmacovigilance, Drug safety, manager, director, pharmaceutical
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.