EU Clinical Quality Assurance Manager Germany
Permanent / Berlin, Germany
European Clinical Quality Assurance Manager - office based Berlin
- Development of auditing programs, in line with local regulatory requirements and laws.
- Planning, performing, assigning and development, review and approval of local QA auditing documents;
- Training & coaching of employees, as applicable.
- Ensure regulatory inspection readiness
- Manage the review of Global and GCD SOPs
- Lifescience degree
- Minimum 5 years of QA experience
- Experience in Audit and Regulatory Authority Inspection
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in English and German
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.