European Regulatory Affairs Associate Munich
Permanent / Munich, Germany
Euroepan Regulatory Affairs Assocaite - Office Based Munich
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading service provider company for a European Regulatory Affairs Associate office based in Munich. This is a permanent position offering a competitive salary plus benefits package which would provide the candidate a great chance to expand their experience.
- Converse effectively with external partners, and collaborate effectively with these teams and regulatory agencies.
- Responsible for the creation of high quality reports according to the defined specifications
- Ensure that new studies are registered correctly and in a timely fashion.
- Develop processes/tools to underpin effective information management in relation to regulatory policy topics, and to provide regular assessment of external regulatory change and give concise communication on its internal application.
- Take responsibility for assigned regulatory projects; ensure the quality of submitted documentation in line with statutory requirements
- Bachelors degree in lifescience
- Min 1.5 years of experience in pharmaceutical regulatory activities
- You will need a sound knowledge of global drug development processes
- Excellent communication skills with proven influencing and negotiation abilities.
- Working within a global organization with cross-functional teams EU
- Good commercial awareness and knowledge of the therapeutic areas that the company operates within
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.