GCP Auditor home based Spain
Permanent / Spain
Senior Clinical Quality Assurance Auditor home based Spain
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading CRO for a Global Lead GCP Auditor. This is a permanent position offering the ability to work within a fantastic team that are driven by the growing success of the company. The company offers a highly competitive salary plus benefits package which would provide the candidate a great chance to expand their experience.
- You will use your GCP auditing expertise, regulatory knowledge and excellent communication skills to support the audit programme
- As part of the role you will plan, conduct and follow-up a number of different audits including;
- The role will include both UK & International travel
- You will be expected to provide support, advice, education and training to other departments involved in clinical trials
- There is the opportunity to train and line manage junior members of the Clinical Quality Assurance team.
- You will also set up, review and maintain the SOPs and support the development, maintenance and audit of documentation
- Qualification of bachelor sciences degree
- Proven experience in a GCP and minimum 3 years experience in auditing role
- Experience in the conduct of most of the following audit types:- Vendor audits, Investigator Site Audits, Process audits, Pharmacovigilance audits, and Documentation audits
- Experience with EUand FDA regulations
- A full driving licence is a must along with the ability to travel approximately both within the UK and overseas
keywords: italy, france, spain, czech republic, uk, united kingdom, netherlands, germany, belgium, romania, bulgaria, poland,
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.