Head of Medical Affairs
Permanent / Cambridge UK
Head of medical affairs UK £80,000 + a very Strong supporting package
We are currently working with a well respected European Pharmaceutical company who are looking to bring on an experienced Head of Medical Affairs.
The Key requirements of the role include:
- A life sciences degree plus post-grad qualification (preferably PhD)
- Preferably a Doctor or Pharmacist (GMC Registration)
- Preferable Marketing course certification
- Broad knowledge of Biological medicines, Oncology or Haematology and Rheumatology arena either through clinical practice and/or pharmaceutical roles
- Knowledge of ABPI Code of Practice
- Leadership & management experience from previous positions
- Proven relationship building skills with key opinion leaders
- Professional level in English, both in oral and in written communication
- Knowledge of commercialisation and business practices
- Knowledge of Regulatory Affairs and Drug Safety
- Ideally experience of phase IV clinical study management and conduct
- Ideally scientific publications record
In return you will be offered a significant salary, an extensive benefits package including Pension and also a personal training budget to support your continuous growth.
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.