Manager SAS Programmer office based UK
Permanent / Glasgow, Scotland
Manager SASProgrammer - UK
- Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees;
- Participate in project meetings; keep up-to-date on project issues
- Oversee collection and reporting of Stat Programming metrics
- Effectively recommend resource allocation at the site level so as to achieve target utilization rates and project realization rates.
- Manage project budget and resource requirements: understand the Scope of Work
- High level of interaction with external and internal clients on study related issues and technical matters
- Min 8 years experience in SAS and technical database skills
- Min 1 year of experience as line manager
- Familiarity with SAS & the clinical drug development process
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.