Medical Adviser Yorkshire
Permanent / York, UK
Medical Adviser - Yorkshire
Our client has built up an incredible global portfolio and operates some of the best known brands in the industry. Working with experts for almost 200 years to develop leading healthcare products they have offices in over 50 countries and supply the brands to over 175 countries. We are looking to support the business growth by recruiting a Medical Advisor.
- Provide support, medical input and strategic advice to the in-house project team in new and developing markets
- Compile & update clinical overviews, clinical study reports and summaries in eCTD format
- Update and maintain clinical section CTD dossiers for assigned existing products
- Provide medical knowledge in the development of project concepts and related claims, ensuring that claims are scientifically accurate and defendable
- Research and confirm additional data to be included into dossier updates.
- React to and manage response to medical queries regarding regulatory issues as required from competent authorities
- Keep up-to-date with product literature and current medical opinion, ensuring the key stake holders are aware of any new clinical data or medical press that may impact the project.
- Provide medical expertise to promote products whilst ensuring the company's strong ethical culture is maintained
Experience & Qualifications
- Life Science graduate
- 2 years experience in Medical affairs or product support
- Ideally experience in OTC products & claim substantiation
- Strong research ability including literature review
- Ability to critique medical and scientific information
- Proven track record of medical and scientific article writing skills
Keywords- Medical advisor, Yorkshire, OTC, Life science, Medical affairs, Global, Consumer goods, UK, Scientific advisor, Medical Science Liaison, research
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.