Medical Science Liaison Scotland North Ireland
Permanent / Edinburgh, Scotland
Medical Science Liaison - Scotland and Northern Ireland- field based
We are working with a global Pharmaceutical company who have built a fantastic reputation based on an unwavering focus on clinical development and an ethical approach. The company operated in the top echelons of the Pharma world and had continuously been recognised for its drug pipeline and for being a top employer.
- Build strong relationships & partnerships with Healthcare professionals within your given territory.
- Utilise your network to communicate Evidence based critical technical, Scientific & development information relating to your portfolio of products.
- Develop partnerships with Key opinion leaders investigators and healthcare professionals through, scientific, evidence based communication and education clinical trial activities
- Identify, develop and track scientific research concepts and ideas with investigators with the focus of promoting investigator-initiated studies and deliver new data to enhance company product knowledge
- Enhance your reputation by having input and attending medical educational programmes, advisory boards & training
- Utilises superior therapy area and product knowledge to engage with HCPs through non-promotional evidence based scientific dialogue and
- Education of the scientific community and KOLs, clinical trial support
- Contribute to mapping/profiling of KOLs/decision makers
- Develop professional relationships, build advocacy and gain contributions of KOLs/decision makers.
- Collect, analyze and report insights that may impact development plans/trial designs.
- You will have prior experience as a Medical Science Liaison, although other backgrounds including Clinical Development or Pharma sales experience will be considered.
- Our Client will also consider candidates with no prior Pharma experience, but only if you can demonstrate clear motivation and energy to perform the
- Prior Ophthalmology experience is not necessary but would be advantageous.
- Ideally the Medical Science Liaison should be either medically qualified or a qualified pharmacist or possesses a PhD qualification with a scientific or medical focus
- Alternatively you should possess a scientific qualification with significant medical/clinical experience
Key words - MSL , regional, Ophthalmology, Medically Qualified, MPharm, Pharmacist, Clinical trial, Scotland and Northern Ireland, UK, Field based, Home based, Medical Science Liaison, Medicine, Pharma,
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.