Medical Writer Office Based Cheshire
Permanent / Cheshire, UK
up to £35,000
Medical Writer Cheshire
A fantastic opportunity for a Medical Writer to join a highly successful Medical Communications agency, with leading expertise in providing communication solutions for healthcare products through all stages of the product lifecycle.
- You will Research & write for a broad range of medical education and communications materials including scientific abstracts, papers, posters, oral presentations, print items, and multimedia.
- You will need to adapt content and writing style for various professional and lay audiences.
- You will need to understand & comply with healthcare compliance laws, guidelines and standard operating procedures
- You will be given the opportunity to prepare written materials that consistently meet quality standards and scheduled budgetary timelines.
- You will get the opportunity to develop your own professional network with pharmaceutical industry key contacts, healthcare professionals and other external service providers
- Ability to deliver scientific meetings including symposia and advisory boards.
- You must have some experience as a medical writer in a medical communications agency
- You must have a PHD in a Life Science discipline
- You will need to be able to understand complex scientific materials
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.