Pharma Engineer Berlin Germany
Permanent / Berlin Germany
From € 50,000 p.a.
Pharma Engineer - Berlin - Germany
Global Pharma company well known in the production of generics worldwide is looking for an experienced Pharma Engineer with experience in oral solids.
- Planning, developing and executing of process optimization and reformulation projects (solid pharmaceutical dosage forms)
- Performing of lab- and pilot-scale trials / scale up and scale down activities including scientific evaluation, reporting and presentation of the results
- Supporting manufacturing activities, e.g. troubleshooting and optimization work, prozess validation activities, product transfers between different equipments and manufacturing sites
- Productivity- and quality improvement activities
- Evaluation of scientific literature and patent search
- Common Technical Document (CTD Modul 3) supporting activities
- University degree in natural science, preferable Pharmacy or in Pharmaceutical Technology
- Practical experience in pharmaceutical industry (preferable in the manufacturing of solid pharmaceutical products)
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical law and authority requirements, especially GMP-, ICH- and other relevant guidelines
- Fluent in English and German
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.