Pharmacovigilance Manager Geneva
Permanent / Geneva, Switzerland
Pharmacovigilance Manager - Geneva 140,000CHF package
We are working with a leading provider of Pharmaceutical support services to recruit a Pharmacovigilance expert to manager a multi-discipline project team.
The nature of the business offers fantastic variety in the work you will be doing and will enable you to use all your experience to offer your clients the best advice and support possible.
- Take over sight of the Pharmacovigilance project team
- Provide expert support to Pharmacovigilance AD's, Executive Director/Directors within the Pharmacovigilance operation in conjunction with the PV project managers
- Oversee the team safety team
- Train and develop the safety team on regulations, processes and client interactions
- Train new hires with all internal safety SOP
- You will be able to convert fully the International regulations regarding Pharmacovigilance into practical solutions for a variety of clients
- You will be customer focused, be able to influence and offer a consultative service
- You will be a good Project Manager, organised and be able to lead and motivate a team
- Support the business development function in preparation time & cost estimates, proposals & attend bid-defence meetings
- Liaise with the client's responsible persons for assigned projects, and serve as escalation point for issues raised by staff or client
- Prepare procedures, SOPs, guidelines and other standard materials required for program function
- Pharmacist, PhD or Scientific masters
- Good medical/therapeutic area knowledge and medical terminology familiarity
- This experience must include a proven understanding of the pharmacovigilance process and experience in leading projects to successful completion in a variety of environments.
- 5 years experience in Pharmacovigilance
- Strong Knowledge in European legislation & regulation
- Knowledge in EU PV regulations and legislation
- Team/staff management experience
- Fluent in English; additional languages a plus, but not required
Keywords: Pharmacovigilance, EU, Geneva, Qualified Person, Medical Sector, Global Pharma, Consultancy, Biotech, Pharmacist , EEA, Europe, QP, Physician, Medical Doctor, MD, PV, Switzerland,
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.