Pharmacovigilance Manager office based London
Permanent / Uk
Pharmacovigilance Manager - Office based Greater London
We have been asked to support the recruitment efforts for a Senior PV Manager for a specialist Pharmacovigilance Consultancy based in Greater London. The company is in a fantastic phase of growth which offers huge career development opportunities.
- You will be able to convert fully the International regulations regarding Pharmacovigilance into practical solutions for a variety of clients
- You will be customer focused, be able to influence and offer a consultative service
- You will be a good Project Manager, organised and be able to lead and motivate a team
- This is an opportunity for an individual not afraid of hard work and commitment but also offers a very attractive bonus scheme to match the hard work and achievements.
- Bachelor's degree in a science related field, or equivalent experience
- Good medical/therapeutic area knowledge and medical terminology familiarity
- This experience must include a proven understanding of the pharmacovigilance process and experience in leading projects to successful completion in a variety of environments.
- EXperience of 5 year in CRO&Pharma
Key words; PV, Global, CRO, Consultancy, Office based, Pharma, Biotech
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.