Principal Medical Writer
Permanent / High Wycombe, United Kingdom
Senior/ Principal Medical Writer - Berkshire £50,000
My client is a highly successful medical communications agency with the opportunity to work in a fantastic team environment, working across a number of therapeutic areas
- The team has a deep curiosity in science and passionate about delivering for their client
- Working directly with industry experts, to gain the knowledge of the particular industry and understand the challenges within clinical practise.
- The team is well established with a great deal of experience within medical communications
- Responsible for delivering of clinically sound material
- Ensuring that the projects produced exceed the client's expectations.
- Delivering KOL planning frameworks, KOL briefings, KOL identification and Medical education material,
- The role will involve close interaction with clients, building a strategic and scientific relationship.
- Have a life science degree
- 2+ years relevant agency experience
- Excellent organisation and communication skills are essential.
- Experience of coaching others.
- Experience of Client services the role will involve interaction with clients.
- You should be adaptable, passionate and prepared to think outside the box.
Previous experience at a similar level within a medical communications agency is essential for this role.
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.