Principal Statistical Programmer Berkshire
Permanent / Berkshire UK
Clinical Principal Statistical Programmer - Berkshire
Our client is a Global CRO specialised in various therapeutic areas is looking for an experienced SAS Programmer to join their team inUK.
- Providing solutions regarding any database and programming issues to internal and external study teams
- Programmes electronic data checks as required
- Attends business development meetings
- Provides training for the colleagues
- Provide information to the sponsor and colleagues regarding relevant regulatory issues.
- Minimum of 8 years in programming within Pharma or CRO.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the clinical development process
- Experience of working in multiple studies
- Experience with global regulatory environment.
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP.
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.