Permanent / London United Kingdom
Programme Director London £65,000
This is a great opportunity for a Programme Director to join a highly successful healthcare communications agency, they are specialists in medical education offing the full range of services across all delivery channels and media.
The company's continued growth has created this exciting opportunity for a sharp, hardworking and ambitious programme director to contribute to and be part of its success within a passionate, high-calibre team.
The primary focus is the delivery of major international medical specialist training initiatives throughout the EEA. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of the delivery, from the promotional campaign to material development, from social media to e-learning systems, and the delivery of multiple events across Europe.
- Liaison with financial supporters, experts and suppliers, and internally with client service staff, medical writers, production and finance personnel.
- Ensuring compliance with national and international standards and legislation
- Developing and managing realistic project schedules and maintain status reports. Managing all aspects of the subsequent event delivery
- Creating and closely manage budgets & tracking project budgets
- Developing the web portal as a central hub for the initiative
- Managing complex content evolution across and between participating countries
- Developing and enabling project administrators and event coordinator through excellent line management.
- Minimum BSc in Life Sciences, PhD preferred
- At least 5 years of Medical Education experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of healthcare compliance issues
- Experience in CME and non-commercial activities
- Detail-focused with a structured and rigorous approach to project management
- Extensive experience of event management
- Technically savvy with experience of managing web portals
- A track record in developing and motivating people
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.