Programme Manager - Medical Education
Permanent / High Wycombe United kingdom
Programme Manager Berkshire £45,000
Our client is a successful specialist medical education communications agency with an enviable client base. Due to the expansion of the client portfolio & increased business they are looking to recruit an additional programme manager.
- Delivery of service levels to client accounts
- Developing and managing realistic project schedules and maintain status reports. Managing all aspects of the subsequent event delivery
- Liaison with financial supporters, experts and suppliers, and internally with client service staff, medical writers, production and finance personnel.
- Creating and closely manage budgets & tracking project budgets
- Managing complex content evolution across and between participating countries
- Developing and enabling project administrators and event coordinator through excellent line management.
- At least 3 years of Medical Education experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of healthcare compliance issues
- Experience in CME and non-commercial activities
- Extensive experience of event management
- Technically savvy with experience of managing web portals
- A track record in developing and motivating people
- Minimum BSc in Life Sciences, PhD preferred
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.