Permanent / Berkshire, UK
Up to £42,000
Project Engineer- Berkshire, Global Pharma- up to £45,000 pa
We are currently working with a leading Healthcare & Pharmaceutical company who have offices in over 50 countries and have shown consistent growth over the past 10 years.
We are currently looking for a number of Project engineers to join the stand alone team who will support both the on-going quality control and assurance processes as well as having input into the design of new production processes.
The roles main responsibilities are;
- To oversee the continuous improvement and compliance projects initiated by the internal quality systems
- Responsible for the execution of subprojects associated with the introduction of new products and processes, in order to meet strategic business plans.
- Responsible for managing project tasks and deliverables within agreed constraints of time, cost and quality.
- Responsible for managing process equipment validations, material validations and remediation activities categorised as critical to the business.
- Responsible for the effectiveness of the Quality System at the site in accordance with divisional and corporate requirements and applicable regulations
- 2 years experience within a highly regulated production engineering field, ideally in Pharmaceutical, Bio-Tech or Medical devices.
- Ideally to degree or Master level but candidates with HND or equivalent will be considered.
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.