Qualified person - Qualilty
Permanent / Berkshire, United Kingdom
Qualified person - New product launch ? Highly competitive salary
The role will be working for a global Pharmaceutical company. This is a great opportunity to grow your career within a leader within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Ensuring that appropriate quality management systems are implemented and continuously reviewed for effectiveness; responsibilities will cover the following systems:
- Batch release of commercial products
- Management of the Change Control system including review and approvals.
- Performing corrective and preventive action, and conducting Internal and supplier audits.
- Providing management for a team of Quality Officers
- Identifying and reacting to potential and emerging risks
- Advanced degree required in a scientific or engineering discipline
- 5-10 years experience in a significant leadership position within the biological and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in a Quality leadership role required
- Knowledgeable of FDA/EMEA regulatory requirements applicable to biologics or pharmaceuticals.
- Ability to apply GMP regulations and other FDA and international guidelines to all aspects of the position. Proven success in managing in a global organization
- 5 years experience in a supporting functional area (e.g. R&D, Manufacturing,
- Engineering, EHS, Technical Services)
- Eligible for inclusion on the site manufacturing licence as Qualified Person
Key words: qualified person, Quality, manufacturing, licence, GMP, Uk, Global, Pharmaceutical, Pharma
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.