Quality Assurance Manager
Permanent / United Kingdom
Quality Assurance Manager UK
Our Client is a global provider of early stage clinical research services, with facilities throughout the world they utilise state of the art technology to provide an industry leading service. The core focus of the role is to provide day-to-day guidance, supervision and support for the quality assurance function.
- You will use your GCP auditing expertise, regulatory knowledge and excellent communication skills to support the audit programme for the clinical development and pharmacovigilance functions.
- As part of the role you will plan, conduct and follow-up a number of different audits including; Investigator site audits, Process audits, Vendor audits Internal and documentation audits
- Oversee and facilitate the preparation and execution of client audits and regulatory authority inspections
- ·To manage the GCP Quality Assurance program ensuring all studies are complaint with regulatory requirements
- Develop, perform, and manage auditing program
- Take part in QA budget preparation and admin
- Quality check events, deviations, investigations, and change control documentation
- BSc in Business, Science or related field
- Quality expertise with 3 years + experience
- Management experience required.
- QA GCP Auditing experience
Keyskills: Quality, Assurance, GCP, Clinical trials.
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.