Regulatory Affairs Officer Berkshire
Permanent / Berkshire, UK
Regulatory Affairs Officer - Berkshire - £37,000
Our client is a leading Global broad-based Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Company.
They are currently seeking a Regulator Affairs Officer to provide regulatory advice and support to an affiliate organisation. In return they are offering a market leading salary & benefits package, along with an excellent work life balance and plenty of development opportunities. The key elements of the role are listed below:
- Gain marketing authorisations for new pharmaceutical products in the UK & maintain marketing authorisations as required.
- Liaise with ERA and Corporate groups on regulatory issues & external regulatory authorities as required.
- Draft of packaging texts, SmPCs, PILs and Prescribing Information.
- Review of promotional material in accordance with The Prescription Medicines Code of Practice Authority (PMCPA)/ABPI Code.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions to provide regulatory advice for new products.
- Maintain awareness of current and new legislation/guidance and ensure that work is in compliance with the statutory requirements.
- 1+ years experience of working in a regulatory environment
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to thrive in a changing environment and to re-prioritise workload to meet business needs.
- Life Sciences Degree or equivalent experience
- A Proven track records of in project management
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.