SCRA Home based UK low travel
Permanent / Midlands, United Kingdom
Senior CRA Home based UK
My Client is a medium sized CRO which has being growing organically for almost two decades and is still owned and run by the same person who set it up all those years ago. We are looking for a Senior CRA to join their UK based monitoring team to travel an average 6 days per month on site.
- Monitoring clinical studies in phases II-III
- Assuring adherence to GCP, investigator integrity, and compliance with all study procedures.
- Identification, qualification and initiation of investigators and their sites.
- Supervising study conduct according to GCP requirements and all applicable laws.
- Education in Life Sciences Degree, Pharmacy or Medicine
- 4 years monitoring experience as CRA within a CRO, Pharma, Biotech
- Experience with site initiation, site close out
- Experience in clinical studies phase II-III
- Excellent communication skills
- A full clean drivers license
- FTE: 1.0
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.