Senior CRA home based Norway
Permanent / Oslo, Norway
Senior Clinical Research Associate - home based
Our Client is a Global CRO delivering treatements in a variety of therapeutic areas. They are currently seeking a Senior CRA home based inNorway
- Monitoring clinical studies in phases II-III
- Assuring adherence to Good Clinical Practices, investigator integrity, and compliance with all study procedures.
- Identification, qualification and initiation of investigators and their sites.
- Supervising study conduct according to GCP requirements and all applicable laws.
- Education in Life Sciences Degree, Pharmacy or Medicine
- 4 year monitoring experience as CRA within a CRO, Pharma, Biotech
- Experience with site initiation, site close out
- Experience in clinical studies phase II-III
- Fluent English and Norwegian
- Excellent communication skills
- A full clean drivers license
- FTE: 1.0
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.