Senior Drug Safety Specialist Switzerland
Permanent / Switzerland
Safety Scientist - Switzerland - Highly Competitive Salary
Our Client is a dynamic global pharmaceutical. The company is going through a period of growth in particular within their Safety/ Pharmacovigilance department. Working on a variety of therapeutic areas and a fantastic product line.
- Receipt and processing of incoming safety information from multiple sources, both internal and external to the Company
- Entry of relevant/required safety data into the Global Safety Database from spontaneous sources, clinical trials and other solicited sources.
- Provision of safety information/acknowledgement to marketing partners/other third party partners/Global Medical Safety within the internal and contractual timelines
- Requesting additional information from multiple sources, both internal and external to the Company
- Assist with assessment of incoming information from multiple sources, both internal and external to the Company
- Assist in the quality review of data captured in the Global Safety Database
- Continual monitoring and assessment of reportability of Individual Case Safety Reports due for regulatory reporting to the respective Competent Authorities
- Quality review of expedited assessments prior to submission
- Provision of safety information to Competent Authorities/Notified Bodies within required regulatory timelines
- Awareness of and familiarity with industry principles of drug development and pharmacology
- Proficiency in global and local SOPs
- Computer literate with expert knowledge of the Global Safety Database and/or expedited reporting module(s)
- Ability to prioritise and work to strict timelines on a daily basis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to negotiate and communicate with internal and external customers
- Ability to work effectively as a member of the Drug Safety and broader Medical Department teams
Key Words: PV, Pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety, Reporting, Clinical Trials, Pharmaceuticals, Switzerland, Safety Scientist, London, Permanent, Triage
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.