Senior Global Compliance Training Manager
Permanent / Slough United Kingdom
Senior Global Compliance & Training Manager- UK - £70,000
We have been instructed by a Global Pharmaceutical company to source candidates for a Senior Global Quality Assurance Manager. The company is an internationally respected health care company focused on research, development and marketing pharmaceuticals and medical devices . The company strives to provide the products and innovation that will enable people to live life to its fullest, to enjoy the big events and appreciate the small things in life without limitations
- Provide in-process compliance support to Global teams
- Evaluate and utilize trends and metrics to identify gaps or areas for improvement
- Create corrective and Preventative solutions by identifying any issues including facilitation of root cause analysis
- Work with Key stake holders within the business to promote in-process clinical quality control
- Responsible for monitoring and documentation of adherence to company Policies, SOPs, and all applicable regulations
- Responsible for management and oversight of the CAPA process within global development
- Assists in the development of the training budget ensuring global training needs are identified and budgeted.
- BS or BA in a clinical development related subject
- Extensive experience within Drug development and or Clinical trials and project management
- Experience within Compliance and Quality assurance within Clinical drug Development
- CIPD or other proffesional Training qualification would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in clinical training, clinical study design, monitoring, and research compliance
- Extensive knowledge of regulatory requirements including ICH/GCPs
- Ability to travel up to 20%
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.