Senior Pharmacovigilance Physician Berkshire
Permanent / West Berkshire, UK
Senior Pharmacovigliance Physician, Berkshire
We are working exclusively with a bespoke consultancy who specialise in providing industry leading Pharmacovigilance support to a variety of companies. Due to a recent surge in business levels we are looking to bring an experienced PV Physician into the business.
- You will be able to convert fully the International regulations regarding Pharmacovigilance into practical solutions for a variety of clients
- You will be customer focused, be able to influence and offer a consultative service
- You will be a good Project Manager, organised and be able to lead and motivate a team
- You will be involved in presenting and pitching for new business with both existing clients and new business opportunities.
- The role would also involve assuming the duties of the EU QP PV. International travel may be required.
- This is an opportunity for an individual not afraid of hard work and commitment but also offers a very attractive bonus scheme to match the hard work and achievements.
- You will be expected to oversee/complete a range of PV related tasked including data entry; data review; coding; case follow up; writing narratives; literature searching; compliance monitoring; electronic reporting; progressing to writing PSURs; Safety Reviews; Signal detection and Benefit-Risk assessments; writing SOPs; training.
- You may need to attend Drug Safety Committee meetings as the EU QPPV as required
- You may need to attend GVP council meetings as the EU QPPV as required
- GMC registered
- Medically qualified with post-qualification clinical experience
- Pharmaceutical industry experience in a similar pharmacovigilance role
- Considerable exposure to post-marketing projects
- QPPV experience is strongly preferred
- Leadership experience is a plus however is not essential
- Excellent communication skills
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 421 0000 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.